Saturday, October 29, 2011

For YOU.....

Hey God,

On this blog I talk a lot about You, about our thoughts, discussion, but I never dedicated a post to You literally, just writing to you and it's time to do so.

Well what can I say, Lord you are amazing and gorgeous. I never really saw Your face even though so many times I wish I could, but I do know that you are the most beautiful thing ever. I'd never heard your voice as an audible voice, but I do know that it's the best sound in the whole world.

You are... You are the love of my heart, of my life. And if I would have to write on 3 cards the 3 most important things in my life, you would be my card no.1, the card I'd never let go.There were times when I dropped that card, but thank you for never dropping on me.

Lord, You are the only one who knows me better than I know myself, you saw me through my worst and through my best. You saw me when I wanted to give it all up, but you never gave up on me. You were there when I shouted 'Crucify him' and you... you hang on that cross, for who? For me. I was the one, not the roman soldier, creating wounds on your body, and still when the time came and you could have created as many wounds as you wanted in me, you?!... You picked me up, cleaned me and healed my wounds. You took the ashes of what once was a caterpillar and created a beautiful butterfly.

You saved me not just once, but 3 times, you know what I mean by that. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. You tought me how to love, how to smile, how to laugh, how to hope. Whatever is good in me,  it's because of you. No matter what my heart told me at the time, I know now that I was never alone. You were and are in every beat of my heart.

Now, now there are still times when I let you down, I know it, I know every time I bring sadness to You, sometimes I do it intentionally, sometimes I have no idea I did it, and still you love, still you hope, still you believe in me. When you look at me, you don't see just what I am now, you see beyond, you see what I can be.

Lord you have such a great dream for me, you could make it happen and every detail to be as you wish, but still you choose to let me dream with you, you let me put my imperfect creation into action.

I love you! I don't always feel it, but I do love you. I can't do much, but what I can I will. You gave me life,  and my life I want to give it back to you as my dedication to you.

I love you and I'll use my every breath loving you, and when the time comes for me to go HOME, I will hug you and give you a kiss on your cheek, I will stay in wonder, overwhelmed by the joy, the beauty,  the love, the light, the perfection that I'll literally see in front on my eyes. I can't wait to be there...

I love you!

To you, my love, my sunshine, my hope, my faith, my best friend, my companion, my GOD.

A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment