Saturday, October 1, 2011

A song...

I just found this and i thought I'll post it.

Few years ago I was coming out of a season of brokenness and as I played a little bit with the piano I came out with a very simple but from the heart song. I don't remember the chords or how the melody sounds like, but i do have the lyrics and every word is so true.

Thank you God for not giving up on me.



'I remember when darkness 
Surrounded my life
Everything I had dear I lost it somehow
I was looking around but there was no one

                            Until you opened my eyes
                            Then I saw you were there
I love you 
I give myself to you
You're my everything
And everything I need 
Is You!'

So yeah, if it happens that you go through a storm or a season of brokenness remember that GOD never gives up on You. He's the one that goes with you through your struggles,  holds you through your weaknesses, always loving you, believing in you.

Be blessed

A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment